Sunday, October 18, 2015

Single bisexual women and men need know something about kiss

For many people, the most interesting part of the relationship is the kiss and not the bed.

As a single bisexual, you should understand that the following types of kissing is very bad:


1.mouth odor: I am afraid that the vast majority of people will be difficult to tolerate. 

Bisexual dating tips:If you are ready to kiss and you have bad breath or just eat a taste of food, do remember to chew some gum.

But the smoke should not be considered, and sometimes it is felt and the mouth of the tobacco flavor of the man kissing is a very sexy thing, at least for me.

2.Clumsy movements: There is a kiss up very hard, unluckily skills very poor, over and over again, totally do not know how to use tongue, even from the beginning to the end, even the posture is fixed is very rigid.

3.Soft lips too cool: kiss with the bisexual women and men just like kiss what snakes or insects feeling, mind chill immediately, of course, lips too rough, above all is dead skin and cracks more annoying, but this intuitive can see I don't kiss, so I will not say.

4.In the mouth is wet, sticky patter: Of course, all of people are wet in the mouth, but some people are too wet, and kiss them just feel the whole saliva, is sick.Once I kiss with a very cool man, but I did not think he is this type, really make me greatly disappoint one's hopes.

5.Mouth open too large: Some bisexual people kissing like to keep mouth, to your lips the package into account, kiss finished get your mouth around all wet, and very uncomfortable. And the kiss will make you very passive, their side can't do anything, although I like the one aggressive a little, but I hate this way of kissing is.

6.Mouth open too small: Don't say I'm picky, it's true that it's the same as the above. Some bisexual people is actually not his mouth and small, but also do not know why, kissing is happen not mouth, let your tongue all sorts of teasing, only exposed a small and narrow the gap to you, always let you feel each other no passion investment. It is as if you forced him kissing like, really is to let the person be insipid.

7.Love bites: Some bisexual people like to use their teeth, bite the tongue or bite the lips, and so on. Anyway, I do not like it, especially if you get hurt me, I will immediately anger from the heart, hate to kick him aside. Maybe the other side felt that it was wild, but it was too much of the interest.

First lips soft and moist, but also has certain toughness and strength; when kissing mouth open degree and can fully fit my mouth, tongue action, has certain guiding mouth; moderate humidity, neither too dry, nor in after the kiss makes me feel swallowed a belly kiss into the ecstasy slobber; state, both die board and no action too impatient, but romantic ideas, such as the handle of the kissing inserted into my hair, stroking my cheek, neck or my entire people hold off the ground, or stooped to my body in the table, these actions can be greatly points.


No comments:

Post a Comment